Drink Station is one of the most common equipment of the entire dash series.
When a drink station is active, Flo can go over and pick up a cup of the drink. The drink itself depends on the restaurant she is in. When she gives the drink to a customer, they will proceed to drink it and gain some happiness. It should always be used on the customer with the lowest hearts, as every heart counts to the final check.
- Flo's Diner - Coffee
- Flo's Tiki Palace - Long Island Ice Tea
- Go with the Flo Seafood Dining - Root beer
- Chez Flo - Expensive Wine
- Indian - Grape Drink
- Darla's Café - Coffee
- Tony's Pizzeria - Italian Soda
- Margarita's Cantina - Cold Fruit Drink
- Toshiro's Japanese Grill - Green Tea
- Flo's Skylight Lounge - Cocktail Drink
- Cruiseship - Pineapple Drink
- Train - Red Ice Tea
- Submarine - Long Beer
- Blimp - Chocolate Shake
- Rocket - Galactic Punch
- Safari Café at the Zoo - Pineapple Drink
- Diner at Homerun Park - Soda
- Museum Grill - Coffee
- Beach Shack at the Boardwalk - Soda
- Florence's Groovy Disco - Disco Punch
- Coral Cove Cafe - Lemonade
- Crypt Cafe
- Hometown Harvest - Apple Cider
- Winter Wonderland -
- Romantic Rendezvous - Wine
Flo Through Time
All drinks in each district are lemonade, but the lemonade's color is different every district.
The equivalent of drinks, called the Confetti Blaster, appear in the second venue of the first 2 games, they boost everyone at the tables patience. In WD3, it is a chime bell, which summons Cupid's cherubs to boost everyone's happiness. In 4-Ever, they're small disco lights that boost all guest's patience and play a small piece of fanfare.